Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Primavera

Still fresh on my mind
How i had been so amazed by  a lot of calender photos since i was a kid
At the first time i saw that picture, i was so obsessed
and so did i for the next..
and the following following day i was just still so obsessed
Photos bout the great place, bout nature, make me wanna go there and spent my life for..  even maybe just for simple photos, like "wild grapevines tangled the tree tops & shout out the sun"
it could really make my heart warmth. Yes, it really does!

Those magic moments inspired my own pursuit of the glimmer of this universe
I love for enjoying this earth, to explore and discover a lot of terrific place on earth, to be so amazed and absorbed with the glimpse of the universe. It definitely gave me the strange feeling that i like.

I love the antiquity things, whispered of wind, the four season in our life, greener pastures, mountains valley, a red light sunset, forested mountains and hill, red green & yellow maple, bright blue sky, old town, small village, secret garden, and many more great things that i can not mention..

I can see in a deep now, deep into the next gift
And to get there I have to go in deep...
I intend to live long enough to have time to be their witness
that means a lot. that means forever

So, what's waitin on the next journey?
I'm so curious to know

No comments:

Post a Comment